May Bujo Cover

     My goodness! My pup has kept me so busy this month! In dog years he's two... so yeah, he's a psycho right now. Anyway here is a quick and easy cover for May and I'll give you a quick run through on how I did it. 


    I started with a rough circle using a pen, then just keep swirling around it till you like the size and thickness.(If you look closely you can still see my lines). Then I added the bigger pink flowers, if you don't know how to draw a peony (I think that's the flower I drew🤷) just look up a quick step by step on Pinterest or something. Next, I did the leaves. Super easy and they honestly look better if they're messy, so don't stress it! After that I did the letters. I would advise getting your hands on some Tombow pens if you plan to keep lettering, they have changed my life. I didn't intend on adding the turquoise flowers, it just looked very empty in the center, so those ones are up to you. You most definitely do NOT have to do the outside border, I don't even like it myself, but I dropped my pen on my journal and made a big slash so I had to do something to cover it😭.

Hope you guys like this post and sorry for it being so darn late! 

-Andi 

Comments

  1. That looks good Andi! I really like the detail on the leaves and the color you used for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, looks amazing, Andi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"