I thought it was about time that I did a quick tutorial on how to do some easy lettering shading! Start by making the letters, anything you want! Decide where you want your imaginary light source to come from, and use a black fineliner to make the shadow. Next, use a grey marker to outline the black you just did. Now, use a white-out pen (or a white gel pen) on the opposite side of your shading to create light streaks. Decorate! (I love doing confetti!) Hope you liked this quick tutorial and please comment if I should do more or just give me some ideas! Thanks for reading! -Andi
The gold and green are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi Andi! I tagged you here: https://adaughterservingtheking.blogspot.com/2020/08/leibster-award.html . You don't have to do the tag if you don't want to. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHey! I am new here! I love your blog and should mention it to my mom bc she loves doing this!
ReplyDelete~Jacie~
thebiglifechainge.blogspot.com
Hey Andi! Your blog is awesome! You should start a business!
ReplyDelete