Shading Letters Tutorial

    I thought it was about time that I did a quick tutorial on how to do some easy lettering shading!

Start by making the letters, anything you want!
Decide where you want your imaginary light source to come from, and use a black fineliner to make the shadow. 
Next, use a grey marker to outline the black you just did. 
Now, use a white-out pen (or a white gel pen) on the opposite side of your shading to create light streaks.
Decorate! (I love doing confetti!)

   Hope you liked this quick tutorial and please comment if I should do more or just give me some ideas! Thanks for reading! 
-Andi
 

Comments

  1. I'd love to see more tutorials! Your very artsy, Andi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! you should do more tutorials! -Maighan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"