My New Puppy???!!!!

     Yes folks, I got a puppy! And that happens to be the reason I have been so bad about posting! If you have ever had a puppy, you know how much work has to go into their training. But here he is! 

Here is a "puppy log" I made in my bujo! You can use the design for like anything.


He is a Sproodle, a springer spaniel poodle cross. His name is Charlie. I have named him after my favorite baseball player Charlie Blackmon of the Colorado Rockies. 

    It took a very long time for this to happen, so praise God! We moved to Scotland two and a half years ago and I wanted a dog since we got here. We had to get rid of our Golden Retriever puppy, Stella, before we left and she was only a year old. That was really hard for me, I was only ten, and never did I think that I would be fourteen before I owned a dog again. You're probably thinking to yourself, "why did you wait so long to get a new dog?" Well, I developed allergies to dogs in the time that I didn't own one, so weird right?! And that made finding the perfect dog 100 times harder. I had to find a hypoallergenic dog somewhere in Scotland that we all wanted. Then Covid happened. I now had to find a dog in a five mile radius under five grand. Well, I can tell you that was impossible... before God stepped in. He provided us with a situation we all felt comfortable trying out. You see, during quarantine, the demand for dogs was very high, so the prices went higher and people desperate for this kind of cash went far enough as stealing dogs out of yards and selling them. We needed to make sure we weren't getting a stolen dog or a sick one. God provided us with a breeder close by that happened to be having a litter of Sproodles, and we got Charlie. God taught me trust and patience through this and I can see looking back that God always knows what He's doing. I do have a few allergies to Charlie, so please pray that when his new hair comes in, I will be completely allergy free! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Andi  


Comments

  1. He’s so...cute! I’ll definitely pray that he won’t bother your allergies. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun, Andi!!!!! Your puppy is so cute! Abigail had told me you were really wanting a dog...and I see the Lord blessed you with one! I hope all goes well, and I'll be praying that your allergies aren't affected to badly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"