Winter Landscape!

    I'm from Wyoming, and two things you should know about Wyoming is that there are mountains and snow, lots of snow. The person in the landscape is inspired by my love of hats! (I know, its weird) 
    I am not a very skilled drawing artist, but I like to do an occasional sketch or two. Pencil is very easy to work with and I think you'll find that you can easily create a landscape similar to this one.

    

    Let me know if you try this out, or if I should do any more landscape posts, I've done a few this winter. Thanks for reading! 
-Andi

Comments

  1. Yes, I think you should definitely do more landscape posts! It looks nice! πŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very nice, Andi! I'd like to see more landscape drawings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"