Geometric Watercolor Galaxy!!!

       

                      TomBow Series Project 1

     Hey guys!!! Hope everyone had a good Christmas break! Now it's already February! I don't know about you, but I love geometric art; it is super easy if you have washi tape or painters tape on hand. So, heres a quick tutorial. You will only be able to do this if you have some sort of watercolor pen (I'm using TomBow, the absolute best!) but normal Crayola brand pens might work too. This project is the first in a TomBow pen series I think I might try, one of my friends has some and wanted a few tips. (this is for you Emma!) So, here we go! 

                                                        Start by picking galaxyish pens...

                                                           (These are the ones I chose)

    

                                             Then, make a washi tape (or painters tape) frame.



                Next, make your geometric pattern (I cut pieces of tape in half for the smaller ones)




   Now scribble in between the lines (this project really takes no talent, hence why I said it's so easy!)





               Then, use some water (or a blender pen, but water works better) and soak that thing!




        It should look something like this (but if your colors are different it will look nothing like this:)


                               Allow this to dry (for a half hour maybe less) then remove the tape...



                                                         Your result should end up like this!!! 




                                   Now get out some white paint, literally any white paint is fine.



         Get some paint on the end of your brush and hit the brush against a pen or something over your                                                         watercolour to create natural-looking stars.     





                     


                            To finish it up, snap a pic, edit the photo and send it to all of your friends!!!


    Hope you like this and try it yourself! This is super easy like I said and you don't want to miss out! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Andi 

                     (ps I am not left handed, I just can't hold the phone with my right!!:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"