Cactus Lettering: ''Don't Let the Prickly Things in Life Get You Down''

 I LOVE cacti! And I am shocked that I have not done a cactus themed post yet! Even if you don't like cacti as much as I do, you are bound to love this project! I generally tend to colour my cacti and succulents quite brightly, but for this lettering, I tried to mix things up a bit. A bit of dull colour with a bit of bright looks great! If you try this project, use as many different types of green as you can! Cacti are so fun to doodle, please try this out!

    Hope you like this project and try it out yourself! Oh, and I forgot to add, the white is a bit of shading I did with a white-out pen. Thanks for reading! 

-Andi 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"