April Cover

     The year is really flying by! And I have officially been doing bullet journal covers for one year! (See April cover post 2). This one is inspired by my love of gold and geometric things (usually combined). The wreath is really easy, just find a flower step by step and use a stencil for the hexagons. 

I LOVE these colors for flowers, they work so well! If you have a favorite combo you'd like to share please comment and let me know! The letters are just typical me, black classic font; someone please help me find another font I like!!! Let me know if you try this out and I will try to edit my profile so I can respond to your sweet comments! And let me know how your April has been! Happy belated Easter! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Andi


Comments

  1. That’s very pretty! I typically don’t like gold much, but it looks really good there! I love the bright pink flowers! 🌺🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Andi! I love gold, so I think it looks super nice! By the way, if you look up bullet journal fonts or something like that, you can find lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

"I Can Do This All Day"