Pray Without Ceasing: Blueberry Lettering





You will be relieved to know, that this project is very simple, and very pretty. Start (as usual) with choosing a font; look closely at mine, where there would be shadows I have put a black line then a thicker grey line. Fill in the letters: white out is optional, but the white lines that you see on mine are a white out pen; I think it adds more pop. Then, choose where you want your branches to be positioned , I have one coming from each corner. Next, add leaves and blueberries; make sure to RANDOMLY distribute them, and I added a few floating berries and leaves in some spots. Oh, and also make sure to shade the blueberries a bit, it really makes them look almost real! Thanks for reading! And stay tuned, because my next post will be a time lapse tutorial!









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"