Brush Lettering “If the Stars Were Made to Worship Then so Will I”

This is a beautiful lettering that I used Arteza fineliners to create. The letters are Arteza fineliners and the border is washi tape by mgcity. Arteza is my FAVORITE brand! All of their stuff is super high quality and lasts if taken care of. Anyway... just start making this project by picking a font. You can find all sorts of fonts on Pinterest, the one I use is just the basic modern calligraphy alphabet. Once you’ve picked a font, outline your letters but do not fill them in yet. After you have the outline, decide if you want to fill them in with the fineliners or if you want to use markers, pens, etc. Then,  washi tape the edges! That simple! Thanks for reading!

                -Andi



Comments

  1. Wow, your hand-lettering is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Much better than mine! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"