April Bullet Journal

Welcome April!

When Spring first starts to make an entrance. I always think of bees and flowers, hence this bullet journal design! This is a super simple idea...even my 7 year old sister made a copy! I always enjoy seeing the little differences she adds in her art, the little differences that express personality. My art is always the same :)...the same fonts, the same colors. I urge you now, try something new!

So, to start this project, begin with the honeycomb background, I tried watercolour honeycomb and solid colors, both looked great! So, make your choice of honeycomb style, then pick a font to put "April" overtop the honeycomb. Mine was the classic font in black (obviously!). Next, we do the month cover, start with a square. Now, put the days of the week on the top of the square, then, you guessed it, fill in the numbers of the days of the month. Next, you can leave it like that, or you can add the decorations; flowers and bees. That's all for now!


Comments

  1. That is so pretty. Abigail H. told me about your blog, which is how I found it. (I know Abigail in person.) I can't wait to see what else you post!
    -Lilly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"