Movie Tracker

     I like an occasional movie sit down (but honestly I'm more of a gamer), but it generally has to be Marvel. Anyway, what better way to remember movies you watch then with a journal page?! 

As you can see, you have rating stars to log how much you like the movie, a spot for the date of when you watched it and comment below what the box should be for. I started the page then picked it up a few days later and could not remember what in the dickens that little box was for!!😂😂😂 Let me know what movies you think I should add and tell me if you try this out yourself; if you have a bullet journal it is really easy to trace the lines. 

Thanks for reading! 

-Andi

Comments

  1. You should definitely add The Princess Bride! I give it five stars!!! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a book tracker in my bullet journal. I'm not a movie watcher, but I enjoy books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"