February Cover!!!

     Yay!!! It's my favorite month! My birthday is in February, so naturally it's my favorite. Since I was born in February, I get lots of amethyst jewellery because it is the February stone. So I thought an amethyst themed cover would be fun! This is my first February cover ever! Last year I started in April, so I get to try some new covers! The way I did this was: I started with the outline of the crystals in a black fine-liner before picking different shades of purple to fill them in. Then I did the letters before using white paint to add some highlights (white gel pens would work too, and I would have used mine but they were all broken). This is not too hard, the crystals were easier to draw than I expected, the only downside is that this project is veeeeerrrry time consuming. But the finished look is sooo pretty! 


Please try this out and let me know what you think, I would also love suggestions on what my next post should be! Thanks for reading! 

-Andi 

Comments

  1. You certainly have a gift for art! I'd like to see some of your weekly spread ideas (assuming you do weekly spreads, that is๐Ÿ˜‰).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the amethysts! You did a lot better drawing them than I would’ve! Umm... I think it would be neat to see a landscape drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Tracker

April Cover

"I Can Do This All Day"